Director Enterprise Sales–FINAL MILE -$150k to $200K Base. WORK REMOTELY - 4 OPENINGS!
- Uncapped Commissions
- STOCK OPTIONS
- STOCK OPTIONS
Join a Leading Final Mile company located throughout North America!
WORK REMOTELY ANYWHERE in the USA
$150 to 200K base, Stock Options, Uncapped Commissions & Benefits
Unlimited Growth Potential
Here they grow again! With the continued expansion in e-commerce, it has caused last-mile delivery expectations to be on-demand, convenient and customized. My client continues to expand their solutions across North America. They are looking for a highly-skilled, enthusiastic and self-driven individual to join their team.
They are a technology-driven logistics company that brings together retailers, wholesalers, general contractors and trades people, matching them in real-time with vehicle fleet operators, individual owner/operators, and rental fleet operators.
Using their powerful technology platform, they harness idle logistics capacity and match it in real-time with industry professionals who need fast, reliable, trained, and on-demand delivery.
As a Director, Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible to drive revenues from small, medium to fortune 100 companies.
In this role, you will be tasked with developing NEW BUSINESS, providing account management, and selling to these accounts while increasing revenues and broadening and strengthening the overall relationship.
You will drive the expansion of strategic and priority accounts, manage pipelines, increase market share and achieve revenue and volume growth goals.
You will gain a deep understanding of the businesses they manage at all levels—from tactical to strategic—within the customer base you are aligned with while creating a vision that can inspire customers to transform using our client's capabilities.
If you're up to that challenge, become a part of their rapidly growing, dynamic team and they'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
• 10 years of experience in the sales of contract logistics, final mile and or distribution solutions
• Hunter mind-set with a drive to close business
• Ability to professionally represent my client and build strong and sustainable relationships with their customers across their organization at all levels
• Passionate about winning and being a top performer
• Proactively reaching out to target customers including your own contacts
• Managing pipeline and generating new engagements
• Ability to understand competitor strategies, products and pricing patterns
• Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent related work
• Experience in logistics sales and sales management, sustaining and growing a portfolio
• Availability to travel