1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As an Inspector, you will be responsible for collecting and testing special requests and requirements for the customer. You will also uphold the integrity of special project requests to ensure all requirements are met. On our team, you'll have the resources to excel at work and the support to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Conduct and fulfill collection requirements in a timely manner; ensure aged devices are properly processed through the system
- Assist supervisor and manager with specific customer follow-up tasks
- Maintain close communication with management team
- Use web camera to capture device damage according to client criteria
- Research specific items that meet requirements for individual collections
- Assist with disqualifying devices returned with damaged shipping boxes
- Highlight potential XPO exposure and ensure it is directed and escalated to appropriate management team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of multiple administrative disciplines; ability to use critical thinking skills to interpret documents and procedures
- Ability to lift 10 to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; consult with team members and management as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented
- Demonstrated strong work ethic; able to maintain confidentiality with a high level of integrity
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.