Penske Logistics is looking for an Inventory Lead Auditor to become part of an excellent team servicing one of the nation's largest appliance manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant and outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment. Inventory Lead Auditor under the direction of the Inventory Supervisor, will assist in keeping an accurate inventory ensuring the system inventory in SAP/Logics matches the physical inventory stored at the facility. Our employees receive a competitive hourly rate of pay PLUS PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401K with company match and numerous Associate Discounts!
Schedule: Day shift, Mon through Friday with overtime and weekend work as needed
Pay Rate $16.50 an hr
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring system count in SAP/Logics matches physical inventory
- Utilize Logics RF scanner for a variety of functions
- Monitor and verify accuracy of data entry
- Occasionally monitor and direct PIT drivers via voice radio
- Resolve discrepancies at location
- Look for missing product in storage locations
- Update SAP/Logics to match physical through various methods
- Research and document root cause
- Work with checkers to ensure accurate receipt of inventory
- Audit existing data for inaccurate data
- Manage inventory adjustments as required
- Ensure that appropriate adjustment methods are utilized in inventory manipulation
- Assist with daily and weekly reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform other task as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
• Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in all tasks, attention to detail
• Demonstrated competency in using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
• 1year minimum warehouse and/or inventory experience required
• Experience using handheld RF scanner preferred
• Experience with SAP/Logics or Inventory Control System highly preferred
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. -The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.