Pilot Freight Services is seeking a full time Customer Service 1 for our Elizabeth, NJ location.
- Frequent and accurate communication to customer, cartage agents, and other station and company personnel.
- Track & trace shipments progress and resolve any problems
- Coordinate recovery and delivery schedules with various cartage agents and reliably relay information to all parties concerned in a timely manner
- Schedule all home deliveries or home pickups via phone or email
- Update customer sheets
- Perform other duties assigned by lead, supervisor or management
- Must have some Customer Service background
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Customer service experience Intermediate
Proficiency in written & verbal communication Advanced