Pilot Last Mile is seeking a Claims Associate 1 to work for our Colton Station, located in Colton, CA. The hours for this position are from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Must be available to work weekends.
- Follow claims process guidelines.
- Monitor client's portal for new/submitted claims.
- Contact retail customer within 24 hours of claim submittal.
- Contact independent contractor involved in claim from retail customer.
- Update client's portal with communication.
- Prepare and review all property damage claims.
- Transmit property damage claims for further investigation- Submitting claims to 3rd party investigators.
- Submit In home damage claims to insurance carriers or brokers, to include weekly follow up.
- Access and retrieve data regarding property damage claims for the purpose of resolving claims filed against independent contractor.
- Prepare all documents and forms for completeness of property damage claims.
- Address all property damage claims within 24 hours of claim input into claims portal.
- Claims representative makes initial contact with claimant and hauler, including follow-up every 72 hours until claim is resolved.
- Update claims portal with all pertinent documentation related to a claim such as pictures, and statements.
- Create release of liability forms.
- Transmit property damage for Payment – Creating Check request.
- Claims reportative is responsible for sending certified correspondence to claimant for denial of claims and claimant lack of response.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Positive Attitude and ability to work with others.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Intermediate Computer Skills in Word and Excel Preferred.