Pilot Freight Services is seeking a full-time Outbound Operations Agent to work for our Charlotte station located in Charlotte, NC The hours for this position are Monday - Friday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Routing of Outbound freight both Air and Ground
- Prepare documents for Air shipments to ensure airline cutoffs are made
- Provide general customer service
- Answering phones and responding to emails, properly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the warehouse staff is correctly labeled and loading the freight onto the correct trucks.
- Accurate data entry, and tracking/tracing of shipments.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Using Computers Advanced
Detail Orientated Advanced
Decision Making Skills Advanced