Pilot Freight Services seeks a Full-Time Warehouse Agent 2 to work in our Windsor, CT office. This is a 2nd shift position.
The Warehouse agent 2 is in charge of loading & unloading materials utilizing a hand truck, reach truck or forklift. They are to maintain a clean and safe work environment and identify any discrepancies in receiving loads against manifest.
- Load and unload Line haul trucks
- Check in freight
- Perform warehouse dock check
- Label freight
- Pull local delivery freight and load local delivery truck
- Operate a forklift
- Update shipments via scanner and computer
- Send daily turnover logs for operations to review
- Make deliveries to our vendors
- Must be able to lift 50 - 125 lbs.
- Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material.
- Must have basic computer skills including the use of Excel.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work some weekends as needed
- Must have a clean driving record with a minimum of 1 year experience driving a 24' box truck.
Competitive wages with benefits package, including 401K. EOE/AA.