Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
GXO Logistics has completed the spin-off from XPO Logistics. As we update our systems, there are places throughout the application where you see references to XPO Logistics/XPO. Please substitute GXO for XPO throughout the application as you answer these questions.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
As the Supervisor, Inventory Control, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Supervise the Inventory Control team
- Maintain inventory records and reconcile discrepancies
- Establish and maintain procedures for meeting company and customer commitments
- Promote and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Train, motivate and lead others within area of responsibility
- Facilitate conflict resolution and enforce company policies and procedures
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.