Pilot Freight Service is seeking Full Time National Customer Services Agents for our Glenn Mills, PA location to start as soon as possible. Must work nights and weekends.
- Frequent and accurate communication to customer, cartage agents, and other station and company personnel.
- Read and interpret customer account tariffs
- Track & trace shipments progress and resolve any problems
- Respond to customer email in designated account mailboxes
- Coordinate recovery and delivery schedules with various cartage agents and reliably relay information to all parties concerned in a timely manner
- Update customer sheets
- Must have some Customer Service background
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- 1+ years customer service experience
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work