Pilot Last Mile is seeking a full time Manager to work for our Steelton Station, located in Harrisburg, PA. Varying hours and must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Responsible for all billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Maintains warehouse inventory integrity in company-run facilities.
- Oversees recruiting, processing, and performance of Independent Owner/Operators.
- Develops and maintains relations with vendors.
- Ensures follow up on shipping discrepancies, damaged goods and in-home damage claims.
- Oversees in-home delivery for customers.
- Maintains monthly operating reports that include statistics and customer service scores.
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Directly supervises Assistant Managers, Supervisors and hourly on-site staff who handle day-to-day operations in material handling, shipping, receiving, warehousing, order processing and delivery.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Third-party logistics and/or home furnishings industry background strongly preferred.
- Excellent Communication/Customer Service skills
- Positive Attitude and ability to work with others
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven Leader with ability to lead a team
- Self-Reliant and Self-Motivated to exceed survey scores goals