Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Associate Analyst, Operations, you will create a plan alongside corporate team to engage and encourage XPO Brokerage carriers base towards a sustainably conscious and diversely celebrated relationship. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Sustainable Business Reporting to drive progress by creating and maintaining sustainability KPI and data systems, tracking performance in key areas, and providing data and insight for external and internal use
- Educate peers on sustainability initiative in the industry and XPO while focusing on policy, procedure and requirement development
- Develop incentives to increase engagement in programs that promote GHG transparency (SmartWay), and reduction strategies and improvement
- Partner with carriers to document and quantify continuous improvement activities that result from GHG reduction efforts
- Develop KPI's that drive behavioral change at all levels of business functions.
- Provide operations (Brokers) with real time data to carrier GHG performance to make decisions that reduce environmental impact
- Summarize annual business unit and customer specific GHG reporting for Carbon Disclosure Project response, customer requests, etc
- Complete annual EcoVadis, Carbon Disclosure Project and SmartWay reports.
- Partner with key stakeholders to quantify and report customer and carrier specific GHG emissions
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Sustainability, Business Administration, Finance, Logistics, Transportation Management, equivalent related work, or military experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues
It'd be great if you also have:
- 1 year of work experience in sustainability-related research, analytics and reporting, including performance improvement and strategy applications
- Experience in Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in project management
- Capacity to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.