Key Account Manager (Remote)
Key Account Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Key Account Manager (remote) who will apply customer care/account management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to ensure successful and profitable delivery of service for assigned customer account services and projects. The Key Account Manager will provide effective and proactive account management communication processes to guide and support both internal and external customer stakeholders. Responsible for overseeing service delivery in meeting or exceeding client service level agreements, driving customer satisfaction, and representing the voice of the customer within the Flash business environment. Partner with an assigned Director of Client Services to execute and manage the contracted scope of work, interact with Operations to ensure alignment and execution of successful service delivery, and be the client's primary point of contact to drive proactive customer care.
The day to day…
Represent Voice of Customer
- Drive a customer experience methodology to client service in partnership with teams throughout the Flash Global organization.
- Ensure customer alignment of service level agreements
- Translate external KPI criteria to internal supporting teams with alignment of each KPI definition, calculation, reporting source, and primary business process ownership.
- Serve as primary point of contact to support new customer requests through accurate and timely representation of business requirements requested for scope, schedule, and budget.
- Ensure the required quality process model is implemented for assigned customer accounts including work instruction documentation, training and certification, and quality control processes are implemented and maintained with internal Quality and Operations teams.
- Responsible for tracking, representing, and driving Customer Satisfaction
- Implement a continuous improvement process to customer satisfaction by partnering with Operations to drive service delivery quality that meet or exceed established customer standards.
Manage Cross-Functional Program Alignment
- Establish and lead internal Customer Focus Team for assigned account(s) with supporting functions
- Define and Implement Key Performance Indicator cross functional alignment with business process ownership, communication process and timelines, and formats.
- Oversee the development of project and resource plans and validate that all plans are optimized with regards to schedule and resources in support of agreements and/or commitments made with customer.
- Oversee concurrent client projects ensuring that commitments of cost, schedule, and quality are maintained to documented requirements.
- Track and manage customer account budget performance
- Identify and qualify any financial variances to revenue or costs to P&L and associated actions as needed to realign.
- Implement effective change management process to ensure that scope changes are understood and accounted for in project financial reports.
- Facilitate the scoping of change requests or out of scope services as necessary
As a full-time employee you can expect…
- 15 Company paid Holidays (no waiting period)
- PTO (Paid Time Off program)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Accident & Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Corporate discount with Lifetime Fitness and up to 17% discount with Verizon Wireless and Perks at Work account (access to 1,500 merchant discounts)
Collaborative – Support and Communicate with each other
- Fun – Yes, we have fun! Celebrate every win, no matter the size
- Focused – Executing the most important and critical first
- Dynamic – Challenge the norm and embracing change every day
What we're looking for…
- Strong business acumen and ability to provide team coaching in matrix organization
- Proactive approach to managing customers and overall business strategies
- Experienced in leading matrix project/program cross-functional teams in communications processes to drive a proactive accountable service to assigned customer
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Detail oriented, committed to deadlines and have solid verbal and written communication skills
- Travel requirement: 10-20% (travel temporarily on hold due to Covid)
Education and Experience Requirements…
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, Operations, or Project Management preferred
- Experience in After-Market Services / Logistics / Supply Chain industry highly desirable
- Requires minimal supervision; accepts considerable responsibility for project success; effective ability to assist others in the completion of assignments through knowledge sharing.
- Account/Program management experience ( 5 years) in managing successful customer logistics or after-market service programs
- Proven track record of ability to oversee customer program portfolio of projects and services
Who we are…
Flash Global is the leading authority on worldwide, end-to-end service supply chain solutions. We are focused on excellent service to our worldwide customers.
Flash Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug Free Workplace
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
In response to the pandemic, we are currently cleaning the facility and all high touch areas multiple times per day. Sanitizer is given to all employees as well as disinfectant spray. All employees are provided washable, high quality masks that are mandatory when inside our facility (you may bring in and wear your own). Visitors require pre-approval from our Leadership Team at this time.