The Retail Supervisor - Production role is a great opportunity for motivated, high performing retail professionals looking to advance into a leadership position with awesome growth potential! The Retail Supervisor - Production is an integral part of our Leadership team and will work closely with Store Managers to ensure Store Operations run smoothly. The Retail Supervisor - Production is a back room role, some of the expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Production Manager with production/operational needs.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, set up, and coordinate production daily strategies, & reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains staff by orienting, training, and developing employee growth opportunities.
- Conducts workshops to ensure quality, and pricing standards are upheld.
- Closely partners and communicates with members of the management team to determine current inventory levels, and requirements.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- At least 6 months experience within a retail supervisor role.
- At least 1 year experience within a production/manufacturing supervisory role.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Proven ability to supervise and motivate a team.
- Flexibility - Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and overtime.
- Fluent in English, and able to read & comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences.
- Awesome interpersonal & communication skills.
The Perks? We offer a competitive compensation package, including paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, 401k, an impressive bonus structure, and a flexible schedule!
We are a growing thrift retailer, headquartered right outside of Philadelphia, PA with a presence throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. Having spent decades in this business, we are proud of our long standing heritage as well as our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We understand how to do our work with purpose and we love developing talent. Our employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical, dental, vision, & 401k... just to name a few. Come join a unique company culture with career growth and competitive pay!