Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off
- Annual bonuses to boost your earnings potential
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Purpose & Scope:
The Quality engineer exists within the Timken Aerospace Lebanon Plant primarily to perform floor support dimensional measurements tasks and responsibilities. The primary customers of this position are manufacturing, inspection, and assembly operations. Typical functions of this position include support and continuous improvement of CMM measurement processes; analysis and resolution of manufacturing scrap issues; creation and support of work instructions, programs, and gauging; and analysis.
The role requires technical expertise in CMM programming. The associate will function as primary or secondary resource for supporting these manufacturing related areas. This individual shall be capable of diagnosing and solving manufacturing quality problems using a structured and analytical approach. Knowledge, competence, and continued growth using 3D CAD (NX preferred) and Calypso for CMM programming is critical.
- Daily responsibilities of the CMM Programmer role are to provide problem-solving, root cause analysis, and support on quality issues for inspection operations.
- Provide thorough documentation and communication of regular job activities such as problem resolution, continuous improvement, engineering tests, etc.
- Communicate at regular team meetings on project status, quality support activities, team metrics, and safety initiatives
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Associates degree of Engineering or other technical with 6-10 years prior production experience, Bachelor degree of Engineering or other technical preferred
- Proficiency using Calypso and NX
- Strong analytical skills including experience with root cause analysis and corrective action implementation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Firm understanding of Y14-5 geometric dimension and tolerancing as well as drawing interpretation
- Knowledge of basic inspection techniques and basic machine shop machining
- Firm understanding of shop math, such as trigonometry and basic algebra
- Intermediate proficiency with MS office (experience with SAP and statistical analysis software preferred)
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.