Pilot Last Mile is seeking a seasonal IT Support Specialist to work for our Colton Station, located in Colton, CA. Varying hours; must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; teamwork projects and communicating effectively.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with upgrading information security.
- Assist in creation of project documentation; including providing risk assessment to flag potential issues.
- Manage multiple vendors and data related on premise and off premise servers/ workstations.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client / employee needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Audit workstations to ensure performance and it security compliance.
- First level support for all company related technology challenges; including hardware, software and mobility.
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Must have knowledge of computer hardware and software applications
- Must have expert working knowledge of LAN systems
- Must be detail-oriented and have creative problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be organized in a high-paced environment