Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides the necessary electrical engineering required for the documentation and development of control systems used in manufacturing and test equipment which may include PLC's, HMI's, SCADA(Ignition) and motor (AC, Servo) controls. Experience with VS drives and servos is a must.
- Develop PLC and HMI programs, as well as troubleshoot and modify existing programs.
- Effectively manage projects which includes, establishing detailed and defined scopes, detailed cost estimates, timelines with milestones, deliverables and provide guidance and expertise to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Keep informed on new technology and equipment which may have potential use for new projects and improvement of existing facilities (both process and environmental).
- Manage contractors used in the building of control systems.
- Some domestic and international travel will be required.
- Bachelors' Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 years' experience
- Software: Solidworks, Solidworks Electrical, Microsoft Office, Project Manager, Ignition
- Experience with Allen Bradley SLC500/ControlLogix/CompactLogix PLC's, Panelview HMI's, RSView, FTView, and Kinetix/Powerflex Drives a plus.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.