This role will work remotely and is responsible for the Illinois/northwest Indiana region. The Territory Sales Manager's top priorities are to develop new applications and new Cone Drive business at profiled OEM target accounts and to maintain and grow the Cone business at their assigned existing accounts.
- Territory Sales Managers ("TSM's") are the first line contact with our major Cone OEM accounts
- The TSM's top priorities are to develop new applications and new Cone Drive business at profiled OEM target accounts and to maintain and grow the Cone business at their assigned existing accounts
- In addition a TSM provides support for ASP's, the top Cone distribution locations in their territory
- The TSM is also responsible for executing Cone Drive strategies and initiatives
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years related sales experience in industrial equipment or products
- Ability to call on and maintain existing Cone Drive accounts and develop new accounts and applications for the Cone Drive product offering
- Ability to gain working knowledge of our products and their applications, as well as the understanding of the customer base in the given region
- Aility to foster long-term relationships with the customer and have a proven track record in maintaining and growing business in the manufacturing arena
- Minimum of 50% regional travel
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.