Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
GXO Logistics has completed the spin-off from XPO Logistics. As we update our systems, there are places throughout the application where you see references to XPO Logistics/XPO. Please substitute GXO for XPO throughout the application as you answer these questions.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 5:00pm
We are constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Warehouse Process Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising personnel, analyzing data, providing recommendations and working directly with customers to provide support and resolve issues. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, we have an opportunity for you to grow with GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Act as the first line of communication with customers and warehouse sites; advise customers of service failures and coordinate resolutions
- Audit daily order processes; ensure all orders are sent to each site
- Monitor and report all errors for performance tracking
- Collaborate with the Inventory Control team, Transportation department and warehouse sites on service resolutions
- Oversee service provider performance and engage providers for service improvement
- Communicate order changes with warehouses and coordinate shipment schedules
- Maintain all department ISO compliance documents and train all personnel within the department to the required standards, including the Director and Manager of the department
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows applications; ability to create complex formulas in Excel
It'd be great if you also have:
- Associate degree in Logistics, Transportation or Business
- 2 years of experience in customer service, distribution or logistics in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years of experience in transportation and operations
- Availability to work extended hours as needed, which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Capacity to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Effective organizational and leadership skills; able to use a variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes or cultures
- Ability to perform complex analyses of data, processes, policies, procedures and/or systems; experience producing unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.