Pilot Freight Services is seeking a full time International Operations Agent for our St Louis, MO location
- Answering of phones and Emails professionally and timely.
- Quoting customers and overseas partners.
Updating Special Tracking and Accounting Reports for Customers.
Dispatching of shipments.
- Ensure dispatch is aware of any special instructions/cut offs.
- Interface with Customs Broker, Importer and Customer for Import Shipments.
- Booking of air shipments with Pilot Gateway teams.
- Confirming Known shipper via KSMS for air shipments.
- Booking ocean shipment with co-loader and ocean carriers.
- Label Air and Ocean Shipments.
- Process DG shipments including checklist.
- Filing of AES.
- Accurately complete entry of pickup/quote information into Navigator.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments.
- Communicating to internal/external customers and sales regarding issues.
- Update/notate tracking milestones.
- Research of shipments for Corporate requests/reports.
- Research of shipments for Accounting requests/reports.
- Understanding TSA regulations.
- Billing: closing out of shipments timely. Including request of vendor invoices and selling rates.
- Must have knowledge of airline regulations i.e. oversize, banding.
- Import specific:
- Must have knowledge of POA, customs brokerage regulations, DO, ISF.
- Must have knowledge of working with air and ocean carriers.
- Timely invoicing and closing out of shipments.
- Ability to facilitate progressive change, getting along with other employees, following direction and continually improving.
- Maintain operation by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently using sound judgment while working in a team-oriented environment.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies and regulations.
- Proficiency in written & verbal communication
- EXCEL BASIC
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization