General Position Summary
This position is responsible to help Supervisors oversee the Inventory control department, In addition, you will have to support other departments.
Essential Job Functions
- Assigns workers to specific duties pertaining to overstock as well as IC projects.
- Oversee daily inventory & work on resolving discrepancies.
- Report any damaged merchandise to Supervisors and customer as well.
- Run daily restocking reports for overstock team.
- Work directly with customer on inventory adjustments and any projects.
- Support customer with problems or concerns.
- Direct the monthly inventory and report discrepancies.
- Work with supervisors and managers from other Departments to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Assist and cover other departments when other Leads are off.
- Maintain 5S entire operation.
- Maintain monthly department logs and check for accuracy.
- Perform recounts on discrepancies using a standup forklift.
- Responsible for helping Supervisors and Managers plan daily Warehouse operations activities to ensure efficient allocation of resources and compliance with policies and procedures
- Delegates and advises employees on work procedures and practices
- Communicates and coordinates information both in writing and orally on a regular basis with both management and staff.
- Any project that is assigned by supervisor/manager and/or the Company.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- May assist and provide guidance and direction to new employees.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to supervisors for solution.
- Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- Work any required OT to fulfill customer needs.
Job Dimensions (skills, knowledge & abilities)
Essential Job Dimensions
Accuracy, Attendance & Punctuality, Attention to Detail, Clerical, Communication: Speaking, Reading and Writing in clear English, and/or Spanish a plus, Confidentiality, Computer Usage, Diplomacy, Dependability/Reliability, Flexibility/Adaptability, Initiative/Follow Through, Listening & Understanding, Multi-Tasking, Order Processing, Product Knowledge, Research, Relation Building, Team Participation, Time Management.
Education & Work Experience
- Must have High Scholl Diploma or GED. Must be able to lift up to 45lbs.
- Must have both sit down and stand-up forklift experience.
- Must have Outlook, excel, and word experience.
Tools & Equipment
- General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, personal computer, etc.
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS Office.
- Any tools, equipments, software that are required to be used.
- Sit down and stand-up lift
Certificates / Licenses
- Any other certificate or training records that are required by each department, position/title, or government agency.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Work is typically performed in a Warehouse environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to frequently sit and occasionally must stand, walk, use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Personal protective equipment usage is necessary such as safety glasses, steel toed shoes & safety vest.
Specific vision abilities include the ability to read and analyze data in hard copy and on a computer screen, measure or identify using eyesight and adjust vision focus.
The above job description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion.