$1,500 sign-on bonus!
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription, Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous vacation, paid company holidays and floating holidays
Equipment Operator Job Summary
Blue Phoenix Group operates on four continents in various locations. We help the waste-to-energy industry recycle the seemingly unrecyclable. We are looking to grow our team and, with the help of motivated people, bring our company to the next level. We are looking to add qualified operators to our team. As an operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining the facility equipment and related systems, including cleaning and providing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
Equipment Operator Requirements
- 1+ years of experience in a production environment
- Prior mechanical and maintenance skills
- Strong work ethic and sound judgment
- Ability to work effectively in all weather conditions
- Team player
- Respect for Safety, Health & Environment in the workplace
- Able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- Handle tools, equipment; fine motor skills
- Climb and walk on heights often greater than 4 feet
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Move about all areas of the plant, including catwalks, deck grating, wet and muddy areas, and uneven surfaces
- Close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust focus, corrected or otherwise
- Operate fire extinguishing equipment ranging from handheld extinguishers to 200-lb. portable units
- Access confined spaces
- Work in areas under adverse conditions that may require donning and use of personal protective equipment with average fatigue