A Penske Customer Service Coordinator is focused on working with customers to schedule preventative maintenance requests, coordinate outside repairs, plan and manage the shop work plan.
Click below to see what makes Penske great!
• Develop daily and weekly workforce plans by factoring customer needs, estimated unscheduled repairs, available parts, technician skill sets and work hours to maximize customer service and productivity.
• Communicate with customers as needed for maintenance updates including changes to schedule or work, billing concerns, or to resolve service issues.
• Assure that all Penske Rental units are maintained and prepared for customers
• Ensure parts are available for scheduled work
• Hold vendors accountable for quality and adherence to schedule for outside work
• Provide customer service, assuring customers are satisfied and will return for additional business.
• Maintain shop productivity by optimizing the work plan
• Coordinate with district billing clerks as necessary
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 2 years of customer service experience required
• At least 1 year of hands on mechanical experience required
• 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
• At least 2 years of service department administration preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Associates Degree, Technical School Degree, or Bachelors Degree preferred
• ASE certification preferred
• Prior experience with service scheduling programs and diagnostic programs preferred
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.