At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
GXO Logistics has completed the spin-off from XPO Logistics. As we update our systems, there are places throughout the application where you see references to XPO Logistics/XPO. Please substitute GXO for XPO throughout the application as you answer these questions.
Logistics at Full Potential.
This role will support the recently announced GXO part of the organization, which represents the intended spinoff of our global contract logistics business. GXO stands for ‘Game Changing Opportunities'; with |100,000 people comprising GXO's global team, we are on a journey toward a new era, together. We're a bold, future-focused company, driven by technology. If you're excited about reaching your full potential, we have an opportunity for you.
As the Senior Analyst, Treasury you will prepare daily cash positions, cash forecasts, daily management reports and handle the daily treasury transaction functions.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Responsible for Company's daily cash position, working capital requirements, and weekly cash forecast to ensure optimal use of the corporation's cash assets
- Monitor and analyze corporate-wide daily cash levels
- Opening, amending & closing bank accounts, maintain the bank account database and update signatories as required
- Researching operational issues for the A/R or AP department
- Oversee daily banking activities and transaction processing
- Reviews cash transfer procedures to ensure optimal cash flow minimal payment system risk and maximum security of funds in accordance with company policy. Initiating the cash movement of funds via wire transfers or the ACH network
- Analyze existing accounts and recommend a course of action where appropriate
- Produce daily\weekly\monthly treasury reports for management
- Implement, amend, and cancel letters of credit if required
- Work with divisions to ensure they have appropriate banking services and tools to support their business activities and are efficiently using services
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of treasury/cash management experience in a large corporate environment
It'd be great if you also have:
- CCM or CTP
- 5+ years of treasury/cash management experience in a large corporate environment
- Knowledge in banking practices, cash management, and treasury operations
- Ability to prioritize projects and to work independently
- Experience with Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Treasury management systems and bank software product
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.