Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
GXO Logistics has completed the spin-off from XPO Logistics. As we update our systems, there are places throughout the application where you see references to XPO Logistics/XPO. Please substitute GXO for XPO throughout the application as you answer these questions.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Prepare work orders; troubleshoot and resolve orders and shipment discrepancies as needed
- Allocate and research inventory for orders
- Provide customer service to incoming callers, customers and carriers
- Identify freight and coordinate delivery to ensure customer and company requirements are met in an accurate, timely manner
- Identify strategies to increase freight from customer and/or to better manage existing opportunities
- Maintain and generate required reports; properly process, audit and file various documentation
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
It'd be great if you also have:
- 2 years of experience in supply chain or logistics
- Experience in transportation
- Strong project and time management skills, including multitasking, organizing and managing customer expectations
- Highly organized, detail-oriented work style, with a proactive and professional attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities; strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.