IMPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE -
International Logistics Co.
- JOB SUMMARY:
- Handle Key accounts; Cruise Ships (Princess Cruises, Disney Cruises) Receive, input and organize all information related to assigned project.
- Plan and execute the movement of cargo, for the Cruise lines.
- Negotiate with vendors for best pricing/service, and maintain detailed financial records for each file.
- Provide customers with operational planning, rate quotes and information as needed.
- Handle all components of project, pickup, documentation, AES/EEI filing, booking, int'l and domestic transportation, track and trace, delivery to final destination, and billing.
- Provide shipment status updates to customers, Mgt, and destination agents.
- 1 to 2 years' ops experience with a freight forwarder/NVOCC
- Current knowledge of operational procedures, documentation, regulations, and service providers
- Familiarity with Ocean freight, Airfreight, Import/Export, Trucking/Drayage, and other Logistics services.
- Ability to negotiate competitive rates and services with brokers, truckers, warehouses, and vendors.
- Familiarity with "Cargowise" a plus!
- Ability to handle day-to-day deadlines with calmness and urgency.
- Must be able to pass any federal/state or company-required background checks.
In this position you will Compile, prepare and send Customers billing - invoices. Listing details of products shipped by carrier by performing the following duties. Must be able to work well with high volume environment, while maintaining clear communication with Customers, Logistics service providers, Warehouses and Mgt. to ensure operational goals are met.
Starting pay:.. $ Depend on experience
Hours:.. 4 to 5 hrs day
Location: ..Carson, CA
Job Type:.. Temp-Hire
Applicants that most closely meet the qualifications will be contacted.
as the leading Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.