Assist the management team with opening and closing functions. This requires:
- Assisting with route assignment. Confirm contractor uniform compliance and on time arrival by use of daily tracking report.
- Assisting in verifying procedures are followed regarding truck delays and communication to the stores and client.
- Validating that the pre-call functions are completed and procedures followed.
- Auditing the billing process and validating that all paperwork is processed and filed as directed.
Answer the main telephone line. This requires:
- Routing calls to the appropriate individuals using iPhone or Google text/voice.
- Providing customers with updates on the status of their delivery with information from the computer system.
- Completing pre-calls to customers notifying them of their delivery window.
Arranging in-home delivery for customers. This requires:
- Receiving information from the customer.
- Getting directions to the customer's home.
- Inputting information into the computer.
- Explaining the scheduling policy to the customer.
Completes other responsibilities as assigned by a member of the management staff.
Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer Skills in Word and Excel a plus.
- Bilingual - Spanish