Coordinator, Equipment Admin
Support Equipment Administration and Operations
- Data Integrity working with EDI and vendors to ensure we receive timely events. Updating system with correct info using provided proper interchange receipts from truckers/shippers.
- Off-hire containers back to leasing companies which entail contacting truckers to capture and return containers to the lessors. Must be able to work with all different Ocean terminal systems.
- Handle misuse containers with other lines and ensure they are returned to the owner at POD working directly with the box owner and ONE global contacts, ensuring to maintain professionalism with emails.
- Assist truckers/shippers on street turns to apply containers to bookings and answer all emails in the group email box within 2hrs.
- Sale of containers for damaged equipment and looking for buyers with the highest bid
- Support MNR for destroyed equipment to rebill responsible party and liaison with GHQ MNR.
- Handle lost/stolen containers and work with trucker's insurance carrier to provide an invoice for DV amount and collect.
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Acts with initiative and passion for success
- Responsive, dependable and follows through
- Positive attitude and works well in a team environment
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Inland logistics, intermodal, and port operations knowledge
Required Minimum Years Experience:
- 6+ months of Industry experience- Ocean carrier
Required Minimum Education:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Resumes may be submitted to: email@example.com
To learn more about Ocean Network Express NA and other available opportunities, please visit us at the below link:
Ocean Network Express provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.