Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
GXO Logistics has completed the spin-off from XPO Logistics. As we update our systems, there are places throughout the application where you see references to XPO Logistics/XPO. Please substitute GXO for XPO throughout the application as you answer these questions.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
As the Warehouse Management System Analyst, you will serve as the liaison between Operations and IT, maintaining the relationship and ensuring clear communication. If you're looking for a growth opportunity with an exciting company, join us at GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Support warehouse operations team on troubleshooting and fixing issues related to the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Communicate system-related bugs to WMS team for triaging, identifying root cause and assisting in code change testing
- Define business requirements for software, develop and conduct training, and resolve discrepancies to achieve company and customer objectives
- Coordinate the collection, documentation and communication of business requirements and best practices to the IT team
- Conduct training for software maintenance, startups, enhancements and upgrades
- Create training documents and resources for system users
- Work with IT to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, properly troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions as needed
- Proactively communicate with customers, employees and the management team to ensure necessary requirements are met
- Communicate urgent issues to various stakeholders and prioritize escalations
- Assist with WMS implementations across multiple locations; participate in project planning meetings, system readiness testing, user acceptance testing, operations training and implementation support for go-live
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in logistics system implementation
- Distribution/warehousing experience
- Knowledge of automated software systems and implementation
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
It'd be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge in Blue Yonder (JDA)
- Strong change management skills
- Basic SQL skills
- 3 years of WMS configuration experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google sheet skills, especially using inbuild formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables and graphing
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.