Pilot Freight Services seeks a Full-Time International Manager to work out of our Atlanta, GA office. This position will be responsible for managing the entire International Department at the ATL station.
- Oversee day to day international operations;
- Assist DM in hiring staff to grow the proficiency of the Int'l Dept;
- Handle increased international business.
- Managerial experience in the International freight field;
- Command of all aspects of international operations;
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.