Pilot Last Mile is seeking a full time Assistant Manager Last Mile to work for our Colton Station, located in Colton, CA. The hours for this position vary. Must be available to work weekends.
- Develops and maintains relations with vendors, stores, independent contractors.
- Ensures follow up on shipping discrepancies, damaged goods and in-home damage claims.
- Dispatches trucks using GPS technology.
- Oversees in-home delivery for customers.
- Maintains monthly operating reports that include statistics and customer service scores.
- Oversees Customer Service Representatives and Routers.
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job
- Directly supervises hourly on-site staff who handle day-to-day operations in data entry, customer service, order processing and delivery.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Flexible work schedule
- Must be Self-Motivated to work with little supervision
- Excellent Attendance record
- Positive Attitude and ability to work with others
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills