Pilot Last Mile is seeking a full time Supervisor to work for our Tracy Station, located in Tracy, CA. The hours for this position will vary. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Responsible for all billing.
- Develops and maintains relations with vendors, stores, Owner/Operators.
- Ensures follow up on shipping discrepancies, damaged goods and in-home damage claims.
- Dispatches trucks using GPS technology.
- Oversees in-home delivery for customers.
- Maintains monthly operating reports that include statistics and customer service scores.
- Oversees Customer Service Representatives and Routers.
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Directly supervises hourly on-site staff who handle day-to-day operations in data entry, customer service, order processing and delivery.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Flexible work schedule
- Must be self-motivated to work with little supervision
- Excellent Attendance including the management of their clock-in/clock-out punches
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others
- Good communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills