Job Description:This position is an entry-level sales position responsible for retaining and growing our Canadian local business. He/She performs primary responsibilities including sales calls to address customer needs, selling additional products and services, and following up on leads. This position builds relationships with key decision makers and serves as a customer advocate. He/She researches the competitive environment and uses product knowledge to generate solutions that meet customer's needs and business objectives. This position performs pre-call duties including use of automated sales tools to perform research into customers' businesses and account information to develop appropriate selling and pricing strategies. He/She makes outbound cold calls to meet monthly sales targets. This position creates contacts (e.g., cold calls, etc.), monitors contractual compliance, and answers customer questions.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries, complaints, and issues.
- Coordinates opportunities and strategies with other team members.
- Maintains knowledge of PILOT products and services to develop appropriate sales solutions.
- Reviews customer shipping practices to ensure contractual compliance.
- Educates customers on Pilot service channels to expedite problem resolution.
- Provides compelling value proposals to potential and existing customers.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent - Preferred
- business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales experience - Preferred