Pilot Last Mile is seeking a full time Assistant Manager to work for our Detroit Station, located in Romulus, MI. The hours for this position vary. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Develops and maintains relationships with independent contractors and client's employees
- Develops and maintains relationships with all staff
- Monitors STF trucks using GPS technology
- Tenders Route Assignments to STFs and confirms
- Oversees in-home delivery for customers
- Maintains reports regarding operational performance
- Other duties and responsibilities as business needs require
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job.
- Directly supervises hourly on-site staff who perform day-to-day data entry and communications regarding customer service, client requests, and delivery
- Sends accurate and professional emails regarding status of operations, customer and client issues
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; employee recognition and accountability; addressing complaints and resolving issues
- Flexible work schedule
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Furniture Delivery operation
- Must be self-motivated to work with little supervision
- Excellent Attendance including the management of their clock-in/clock-out punches
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others
- Good communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills