- Warehouse/Yard: 1 year (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
White Cap, which now includes Construction Supply Group, is the leading distributor of concrete accessories and specialty construction and safety products for professional contractors. The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable. Our associates are the driving force behind this commitment and play a vital role in ensuring professional contractors keep their job running on time, on budget, and as safely as possible. HUB Construction Specialties, part of the White Cap family, is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our Bakersfield, CA facility:
This position is accountable to branch leadership and will perform a complete range of warehouse functions and have responsibility for providing will call customers service and fulfilling orders with the greatest accuracy and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fill shipping and transfer orders from stock in accordance with pick tickets and other instructions.
- Load and unload outgoing and incoming trucks.
- Receive and verify correctness of incoming shipments and Company items and quantities against bills of lading, manifests and purchase orders.
- Put away incoming material in its proper location
- Prepare items for shipment, verifying that the order is accurately filled and properly packaged with the required shipping records and documentation.
- Provide professional and courteous customer service in assisting customers.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety of warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 months warehouse experience preferred
- CDL B driver's license a major plus
- 1 years industry experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Frequent, heavy lifting
- Ability to operate a fork-lift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Continuous standing, bending and walking
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law. White Cap considers applicants with criminal histories. White Cap provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance