ENTRY WRITER | CUSTOMS BROKERAGE
Process import shipments, and documentation required by US Customs for entry of goods
into the U.S. and maintain up to date information for the import team.
- Prepare customs brokerage file
- Open file/data input for new shipments, Notify customer of missing documents.
- Entry documentation 7501, 3461 and RLF Entries
- Establish correct value for duty and tariff treatment.
- Input classification data for release entry and entry summary according to department guidelines
- 2-3 years' CHB –Entry Writer experience.
- Experience with General commodities, household goods,FDA, USDA, filing remote entries
- Able to pass federal/state/local government, or company-required background checks.
Send resume by applying online below
** Applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Industry: Int'l Logistics Co.
leading Staffing / Search firm Nationwide.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.