Operations Multi-Site Manager
The GreenDrop Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing multi-unit operations for 8-12 donation center drop-off sites and enforce brand standards for all aspects of the business (donor experience, employee management, safety/ facilities/equipment and reporting).
The Site Manager must understand that our business is customer driven and excellent customer service is our highest priority.
A successful candidate will be able to drive a culture of superior customer service and operational accountability in their GreenDrop locations.
- Effectively manage multiple GreenDrop sites and approximately 40 employees on a daily basis.
- Train, coach and develop attendants and ensure that they perform their duties diligently and in accordance with all GreenDrop standard operating procedures, policies, and protocols.
- Responsible for scheduling, approving payroll, and managing budgets.
- Supervise and coach attendants in the performance of their duties; conduct performance reviews and provide verbal or written disciplinary documentation as needed.
- Review applications, conduct interviews and complete all HR paperwork in a timely manner.
- Monitor sites, employees, operations, merchandise, and donation volume, while embracing an environment where safety of employees and the public is a top priority.
- Safely Travel between GreenDrop locations on a daily basis.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to be present during working hours at various sites, this is not a work from home position.
- 2-4 years of experience managing a team of employee's
- Valid Driver's License, reliable vehicle and insurance required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with recruiting and training responsibilities
- Strong observation skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- Must travel locally 80% of the week
- Must work during business hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must have High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Positive Attitude, Punctual, Self-Starter!
- Must be a strong team player that will communicate effectively with other management and employees.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Gas Card, Monthly car allowance, Cell Phone & Company EZ Pass!