The Accountant ensures accurate and timely accounting entries, provides routine and ad hoc reports, and conducts analysis of financial information.
- Executes general ledger entries, month end closing, and account reconciliation
- Prepares routine and ad hoc accounting reports and analysis
- Processes requests for payment and ensure appropriate documentation
- Ensures compliance with limits of authority, sales and use tax rules, 1099 reporting
- Acts as backup weekly Payroll processing including GL entries and account reconciliation
- Assists with other projects as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1 year+ related experience in accounting and accounts payable; manufacturing environment preferrred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to interface with multiple levels of the organization in a clear manner
- Ability to navigate non-standard situations and apply policy accordingly
- Self-starter, reliable, and have a strong work ethic
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly and accurately
- iSeries, Infor XA, Microsoft Office Suite experience preferred.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.