This position defines, develops and manages operations and customer support program to support and meet Pilot's mission and goals for service quality, customer satisfaction and profitability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for all billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Oversees recruiting, processing, and performance of Independent Owner/Operators.
- Develops and maintains relations with clients/vendors.
- Ensures follow up on shipping discrepancies, damaged goods and in-home damage claims.
- Oversees in-home delivery for customers.
- Maintains Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & internal reporting of performance
- Directly supervises Assistant Managers, Supervisors and hourly on-site staff who handle day-to-day operations in billing, recruiting, order processing, claims, KPIs and delivery.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
- Rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.