HD SUPPLY WAREHOUSE HIRING EVENT!
Tuesday, November 16th (10am-5pm) and Wednesday, November 17th (9:00am-4:00pm)
* Same-Day Tours & Interviews *
* On-The-Spot Offers for Select Positions*
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
TEXT 626-436-4033 TO RSVP
or RSVP via: https://hdsupply.as.me/?calendarID=2703360.
Location: HD SUPPLY, 21651 Baker Parkway, City of Industry CA
Starting Pay: $17.00/hr + DOE and quarterly bonuses!
Shifts: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings (Full-Time) WEEKENDS OFF
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Pick, pack and label customer orders according to company specifications.
- Check part numbers and quanities for accuracy.
- Scan outbound shipments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per hour) goals.
- With prior experience, you may operate Powered Industrial Truck (P.I.T. equipment) such as stand-up Reach Truck, Order Picker, Stand-up Forklift, and Electric Pallet Jack.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product throughout the day
- Must be able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick System)
What will give you an edge:
- Prior Picking/Packing experience a plus!
Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits for Regular Full-Time Associates:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth
HD Supply is an Essential Business Service:
As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets
Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
Verify computations against physical count of stock.
Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors.
May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Forklift experience.
Job Locations US-CA-City of Industry - US-CA-Diamond Bar - US-CA-Chino - US-CA-Baldwin Park - US-CA-Pomona - US-CA-Fullerton - US-CA-La Puente
Job ID 2021-46542
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 91789
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.