HD SUPPLY WAREHOUSE HIRING EVENT!
Tuesday, November 16th (10am-5pm) and Wednesday, November 17th (9:00am-4:00pm)
* Same-Day Tours & Interviews *
* On-The-Spot Offers for Select Positions*
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
TEXT 626-436-4033 TO RSVP
or RSVP via: https://hdsupply.as.me/?calendarID=2703360.
Location: HD SUPPLY, 21651 Baker Parkway, City of Industry CA
Starting Pay: $17.00/hr + DOE and quarterly bonuses!
Shifts: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings (Full-Time) WEEKENDS OFF
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Pick, pack and label customer orders according to company specifications.
- Check part numbers and quanities for accuracy.
- Scan outbound shipments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per hour) goals.
- With prior experience, you may operate Powered Industrial Truck (P.I.T. equipment) such as stand-up Reach Truck, Order Picker, Stand-up Forklift, and Electric Pallet Jack.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product throughout the day
- Must be able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick System)
What will give you an edge:
- Prior Picking/Packing experience a plus!
Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits for Regular Full-Time Associates:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth
HD Supply is an Essential Business Service:
As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for performing all tasks involved in the production of products which may include stretch cord, metal, wood and packing. Performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line or sub-assembly line to produce and assemble products.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
Works on processes, including the insertion of materials, clamping, fitting parts, and use of some hand tools. May cut metal frames, wood, paper, etc. to specific dimensions as required by fabrication spec sheet. May align layout marks with die and blade, position materials being joined to ensure proper fit and finish. Uses a tape measure to determine length cuts, read work order spec sheets and double check measurements for accuracy.
Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements. Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follows prescribed safety regulations and performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines.
Performs bench-type processes to complete material assemblies and sub-assemblies using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic tools as required.
Notifies supervisor of any mechanical, material, or safety issues.
Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
Follows standard work methods, standard operating procedures, and job aides. Practices safe work habits to ensure production safety and efficiency.
Packs finished goods into correct packages and boxes goods using assigned packing materials. Places finished goods on designated pallet.
Nature and Scope
Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
No travel required.
Education and Experience
HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Job Locations US-CA-City of Industry - US-CA-Walnut - US-CA-Diamond Bar - US-CA-Ontario - US-CA-Pomona - US-CA-Chino - US-CA-Fullerton - US-CA-Baldwin Park
Job ID 2021-46897
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Operations
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 91789
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.