OCEAN FREIGHT | PRICING ANALYST
Int'l freight forwarder located in Los Angeles is seeking an experienced
Ocean - Pricing Analyst for immediate hire!
- Handles all matters pertaining to carrier contract rates, input of rates into our internal rate system and ongoing maintenance of rates
- Maintain compliance with Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Prepare reports on quoting to include quantity, success rates, statistics
- Decrease time between request for quotation (RFQ) entered and quote finished
- Min. 3 years' exp. in rate quoting, #pricing, with a forwarder
- High School diploma, (College preferred)
- Computer Proficient; MS Excel (must know VLookups, Pivot tables)
- LCL experience preferred
- Able to pass federal/state/local government, or company-required background checks.
Send resume by applying online below
** Applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Industry: Int'l Logistics Co.
Compensation:$ Will depend on qualifications
leading Staffing / Search firm Nationwide.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.