CUSTOMS BROKERAGE-LICENSED CUSTOMS BROKER
Process import shipments, and documentation required by US Customs
for entry of goods into the U.S. Accurately record shipment data
and maintain up-to-date information for the import team.
This is a full time position requiring daily attendance during
established work hours. Start on time and be ready to work every scheduled work day.
- Prepare customs brokerage file
- Open file/data input for new shipments, Notify customer of missing documents.
- Entry documentation 7501, 3461 and RLF Entries
- Establish correct value for duty and tariff treatment.
- Input classification data for release entry and entry summary according to department guidelines
- 2-3 years' Customs Brokerage experience.
- Experience with General commodities, household goods, FDA entries
- CargoWise experience desired
- Able to pass federal/state/local government, or company-required background checks.
Send resume ONLINE BELOW or Call (855) 293-6349
** Applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Industry: Int'l Logistics Co.
Compensation: $ Dep. on exp. plus Health Ins. Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
leading Staffing / Search firm Nationwide.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary staffing and payroll services.