Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
GXO Logistics has completed the spin-off from XPO Logistics. As we update our systems, there are places throughout the application where you see references to XPO Logistics/XPO. Please substitute GXO for XPO throughout the application as you answer these questions.
1st Shift, Sunday - Thursday, 5:00am - 2:00pm
As the Inventory Control Supervisor, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Supervise the Inventory Control team, including training, mentoring and motivating
- Maintain inventory records and reconcile discrepancies
- Monitor and update the Material Resource Planning system to ensure packaging materials are ordered efficiently
- Review production forecasts, Bill of Material issues and new item transitions with customer
- Work with the Operations team to understand schedule changes, inventory adjustments and waste tracking
- Track vendor scorecards and communicate schedule changes regularly
- Promote and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Facilitate conflict resolution; enforce company policies and procedures
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
- Your name
- Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
- A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking