We are EO Products: For over twenty years we have been manufacturing personal care products out of pure plant extracts. EO stands for essential oils and they are the heart and soul of everything we do. We put the same care and attention into responsible business practices as we do into crafting plant-based personal care products that people love with our brands EO & Everyone. We've been named Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal four years in a row.
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker I who will work closely with the Shipping Supervisor to coordinate shipping priorities. This position ensures that orders are shipped out in an accurate, timely and efficient manner. They will utilize software systems to meet shipping and safety goals.
What you'll be doing:
Shipping & Receiving
- Ensure that sales orders are picked, packed, and shipped according to SOP. Prioritize shipments based on sales or customer service need.
- Assure orders and shipping quantities match, picking tickets through careful audit of said documents.
- Assemble packages for shipment with attention to efficient and safe packaging to ensure safe arrival.
- Alert management team and customer when order backlog exceeds two days.
- Communicate with internal team members (sales, marketing, etc.) regarding the tracking, priority or expediting of shipments.
- Follow all shipping and receiving policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations.
- Enter all data associated with shipping, receiving, and sales orders into shipping and enterprise systems.
- Prepare shipment and select mode of transportation to achieve lowest cost per shipment.
- Responsible for always keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand.
- Housekeeping - maintain clean floors, keep aisles and foot-traffic lanes clear.
- Maintain accurate inventory control, including organization of warehouse.
- Work with team to cycle count inventory as directed.
- Minimize "out of stocks" by communicating low inventory levels with shipping manager.
- Accurately entering all inventory data into software programs as required.
- Replenish stock to support order requirements as needed.
- Learn and utilize Fed-Ex Ship Manager or other shipping system as determined by management.
- Learn and utilize ERP and WMS systems for order picking, replenishment, and stock/lot/location checks.
- Ensure that all SOPs are followed.
- Perform other tasks and projects as directed by manager.
What you'll bring:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior shipping experience is highly preferred
- Ability to grasp, bend, walk, lift, and move items up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels
- Proficient with database systems and software programs
We offer a fun, casual place to work & grow, vacation, medical, dental, matching 401k, profit sharing bonus and employee discounts. Our company culture values responsibility, collaboration, integrity and passion. We've been named Best Places to Work by the North Bay Business Journal. Learn how we ensure our work is love made visible at www.eoproducts.com/pages/about-us.