Pilot Freight Services seeks a full time Customer Service 2 agent for our Indianapolis IN location.
The Customer Service 2 is responsible for answering incoming calls and providing excellent customer service. They monitor and respond to customer inquiries. They track, trace, enter, and update shipments.
- 1-2 years performing telephone based customer service with above average problem solving
- Experience within a service environment a plus (retail, food service, call center).
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in and proven success in negotiating for win-win results.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and duties.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to “think outside of the box” and problem solve.
- On call weekend rotation
- Creative thinker - interest in finding better ways to operate; utilizes imagination and “out of the box” approach to finding solutions and put them into action.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Proficiency in written & verbal communication Intermediate
EXCEL INTERMEDIATE Intermediate
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: