HD SUPPLY WAREHOUSE HIRING EVENT!
Tuesday, November 16th (10am-5pm) and Wednesday, November 17th (9:00am-4:00pm)
* Same-Day Tours & Interviews *
* On-The-Spot Offers for Select Positions*
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
TEXT 626-436-4033 TO RSVP
or RSVP via: https://hdsupply.as.me/?calendarID=2703360.
Location: HD SUPPLY, 21651 Baker Parkway, City of Industry CA
Starting Pay: $17.00/hr + DOE and quarterly bonuses!
Shifts: Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings (Full-Time) WEEKENDS OFF
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Pick, pack and label customer orders according to company specifications.
- Check part numbers and quanities for accuracy.
- Scan outbound shipments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per hour) goals.
- With prior experience, you may operate Powered Industrial Truck (P.I.T. equipment) such as stand-up Reach Truck, Order Picker, Stand-up Forklift, and Electric Pallet Jack.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product throughout the day
- Must be able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick System)
What will give you an edge:
- Prior Picking/Packing experience a plus!
Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits for Regular Full-Time Associates:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth
HD Supply is an Essential Business Service:
As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer service, and/or order processing.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system. Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise. Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
Record receiving data using computer.
Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area. May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or picking method. Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Computer experience.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to understand written material and basic math skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when needed, and foster a team climate within the group where members are committed to a common goal.
Job Locations US-CA-City of Industry - US-CA-Walnut - US-CA-Chino - US-CA-Covina - US-CA-Baldwin Park - US-CA-Montclair - US-CA-La Habra - US-CA-Rancho Cucamonga
Job ID 2021-47251
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 91789
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.