Pilot Last Mile is seeking a full time Director Final Mile Operations to work for our Colton Station, located in Colton, CA. The hours for this position will vary.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center managers as they provide support for customers.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach managers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring leadership is achieving desired service levels and issuing corrective action, as needed.
- Reviewing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Issuing final authorization of replacements or refunds.
- Develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate call center leadership
- Review periodic surveys of customers and potential customers to ensure quality control
- Supporting and managing within the P&L Budget prescribed by the CFO and VP
- Work with Company IT leaders to ensure all systems are operating correctly
- Ensure Claims Department will be in compliance with the 24-hour contact
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures
- Executing and overseeing security operations
- Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition and location of fleet vehicles
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 7-10 years of transportation management experience demonstrating a successful background in operations
- Experienced in developing a broad range of clients within our key sectors
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency or ability to become proficient with MS Word and Excel
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: