Pilot Freight Services is seeking an Operations Agent to work at our Middletown PA, location.
The Operations Agent 1 is responsible for setup and track international shipment and handle some domestic tasks.
- Tracking and tracing outbound shipments
- Inspecting outbound freight
- Contracting new carriers as needed and assigning carriers and providing load tenders
- Data entry of shipments into transportation management system
- Multi-tasking while maintaining precise attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to type 35+ words per minute
- Must be able to work in demanding, high-volume environment, particularly with email and calls - Precise attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Must be tech savvy
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: