Pilot Freight Services seeks an experienced full-time Warehouse Agent to work at our site in Noblesville, IN for logistics customer. Hours - First shift, M-F
The Warehouse Agent 1 is in charge of loading & unloading materials utilizing a hand truck, reach truck, or forklift. They are to maintain a clean and safe work environment and identify any discrepancies in receiving loads against manifest.
- Utilizing manifest to pull route, stage freight, and assist Drivers to load and unload trucks
- Material handling may include one or more of the following: picking, packing, scanning, kitting (as applicable), counting products and other like duties
- Must ensure timeliness, packaging, and systems work is completed accurately
- Safely operate warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jacks, etc.
- Read and follow detailed and defined instructions in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure safe and secure work environment including all TSA and OSHA guidelines
- Must be able to use forklifts, pallet jacks and banding/shrink wrap material
- Experience using a RF scan gun required
- Previous forklift certifications preferred
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, occasional weekends
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions well
- Must have ability to work well with others
- High attention to detail required
- Must have ability to work well with others with little supervision
- Must be able to lift 50+lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English
- High School or equivalent required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred - 1 years experience
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
GED or better.
High School or better.
Using Computers Novice
Ability to Work Under Pressure Novice
Pallet Jack Novice
EXCEL BASIC Novice
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: