Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Associate Specialist, Operations, you will support the office and operations in a clerical and administrative role, ensuring administrative duties are handled accurately and in a timely fashion. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Work hand in hand with members of the Value Added Services (VAS) Team to assist in the selling and servicing of our fuel card program.
- Provide additional support for onboarding a new customer including assisting the customer to activate their new cards and setting up their online account.
- Assist in daily customer retention efforts including calling customers who are trending down in fuel spend week over week and month over month.
- Assist the team as needed in daily task completions to set up new customers with EFS/WEX.
- Assist the management and marketing team in daily tasks as needed.
- This role may also learn and sell other items such as Quick Pay, Factoring Services, and Maintenance Discounts.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It'd be great if you also have;
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year of logistics or transportation experience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.